Sunday, August 10, 2014

Recommendation Weekend

This week's recommendation: Chex Mix Popped - White Cheddar Flavor.

Chex Mix has come out with a new concept of Chex Mix Popped. It's basically Chex Mix with popcorn in it. I had a couple coupons to use and decided to buy some. The flavor choices are Sweet and Salty and White Cheddar. I honestly didn't have high hopes for this product. I don't like White Cheddar Cheez-its so I figured I wouldn't like the Chex Mix Popped. Boy was I wrong; I freaking LOVE this stuff. The Sweet and Salty flavor is okay, but the White Cheddar is my new favorite food!

Inside the package you will find popcorn, corn chex, wheat chex and cheddar cracker things all covered with white cheddar seasoning. Mmmmmmm! It is so delicious. You should try it for sure! (And if you buy it, try it and don't like, I will be happy to take the rest of the bag off your hands.)

More info from the Chex website can be found here.

*I have not been paid or compensated in any way by any individual, company or entity to promote this product. This recommendation contained in the blog post is solely my opinion based on my own experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment