Thursday, January 8, 2015

Caroline has an answer for everything.

Wow has it been a while since I have blogged! To kick-off blogging again, I have a list of questions that Ryan and I have asked Caroline and her responses. It's absolutely adorable and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to document it.

Q: Who is your dad’s mom?
A: Mommy

Q: What is your favorite kind of underwear? 
A: Frozen

Q: What do Lion’s eat? 
A: Chickens

Q:What do chickens eat?
A: Bawk bawk. Um…lion’s eat grass.

Q: How do you win at Candy Land?
A: I put it at the start and then I win!!

Q: How do you win at soccer?
A:Teams.

Q: Have you ever had a boo boo?
A: No, I don’t like a boo boo.

Q: How does a doctor become a doctor? 
A: At the doctor’s office.

Q: What did your mom do before she met your dad?
A: Daddy gave her flowers.

Q: Where do potato bugs come from?
A: They turn into crickets.

Q: Why aren’t there crickets in the winter?
A: They are under the snow.

Q: Where do babies come from?
A: The hos-ti-pal. (hospital.)

Q: How do they get fish from the ocean to the aquarium? 
A: Cuz a boat gets the fish.

Q: What’s in peanut butter? 
A: Peanut butter crumbs

Q: How do you make peanut butter? 
A: A knife.

Q: Where do cookies come from? 
A: They come from a cow.

Q: Where’s Mexico? 
A: I don’t know.

Q: What does a rabbit eat?
A: Carrots.

Q: What does a carrot eat?
A: Rabbits.

Q: What do the police do? 
A: They find bad guys.


Q: Where do birds live?
A: In the bird house clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment