Friday, August 22, 2014

7 Things I Learned This Week

1. I learned the word "retronym."
2. I learned what annual American Fork Hospital's Girl's Night Out is like: pure awesomeness.
3. I learned that Jake Beale - the voice of Daniel Tiger - is also the current voice of DW on Arthur.
4. I learned what pizza at Sweet Home Chicago Pizzeria in Draper tastes like: it's good, but the sauce isn't my favorite.
5. I learned about the TV show Story Trek on BYU TV. I've set it to record in my DVR and have seen half an episode so far. I'm liking it.
6. I learned that I accidentally used my old mailing address for getting the b-day invites for Daisy's birthday. Opps. Here's hoping that they get forwarded (though it'll probably take a couple extra weeks to arrive now. Oh well.)
7. I learned about a new website - Darby Smart. Not necessarily something I will buy something from, but maybe someday...I'll keep it in the back of my mind. (I did get a great craft idea from there that I'm going to try - but I'm not going to buy the supplies from them cuz I think I can do it with things I already have.)

No comments:

Post a Comment