Thursday, May 29, 2014

Back to Blogging

So....it has been quite a while since blogging. We recently moved so we have been crazy busy with packing, moving and unpacking. There is still so much to organize, but we are very happy to be in our new house. I'll write more about it later.

My main purpose in writing today is to basically restart my blog. I miss blogging and I want to do a better job at it. Therefore, I have decided that I want to post every weekday starting in June (which is just around this corner.) Each day of the week will have a theme. Other posts (that don't fit a theme) will occasionally happen too on any random day. The themes are as follows:

Monday: Stories from My Childhood
Tuesday: Lists (I make a lot of them, so I shall start sharing with my readers the lists I have developed)
Wednesday: Funny Things My Kids Say/Do
Thursday: Silly Photos
Friday: 7 Things I learned throughout the week.

So...starting Monday, look for a new post daily! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment