Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Caroline Mini-Stories

Changing Diapers:
Today Caroline laid down her favorite stuffed animal Boo on the changing mat from the diaper bag, gets out a baby wipe and starts cleaning Boo's bum. So cute! Maybe she can change her toys' diapers while I change baby sister's diapers (in a few weeks!!)

Raccoons or Kittys?
On a commercial on TV a family is running away from their car because there are raccoons in it. Caroline runs up to the TV, points and says "kitty kitty kitty kitty." I told her they were raccoons and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Cinderella:
Caroline watched the movie Cinderella over the weekend. Anytime the cat Lucifer was bugging the mice, Caroline would say "uh oh," "oh no" and "bad kitty."

Oh how I love my little girl and her acquisition of skills, concepts and words!

No comments:

Post a Comment