Friday, July 25, 2014

Seven Things I Learned This Week

This week's list:

1) I learned that Lehi's Foam Day Event is awesome!!! It was quite the delight to play in a field of foam. We will be going every year! (I love Lehi!)
2) I learned more about Schwann's food delivery. We are strongly considering starting orders with them.
3) I learned that Amazon will buy a lot of my old DVDs for Amazon credit. Woohoo!
4) I learned that there was a wasps nest was under our swing. Yuck! Caroline pointed it out and luckily we were able to get rid of it without anyone getting hurt. Again, yuck!
5) I learned that boiling water will kill an ant colony.
6) I learned how to start up our lawn mower. (Maybe I'll mow the lawn someday.)
7) I learned how to connect our laptop to our TV with an HDMI cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment