Monday, August 6, 2012

The Newport Ladies Book Club

So.....I've heard a lot about these books, but haven't read any of them yet. I'm excited to read them though - just need to get my hands on a copy (library, borrow them, buy them with my book budget money if I don't spend it on other things first, etc). Plus I'm in the middle of literally 5 other books right now. (There's never enough time to read all the books I want to read - babies should nap more so mamas can read more.) Anyway...the latest book in this series - Paige - is having an official launch party THIS Saturday (August 11). It is at Deseret Book Store located on Fort Union Blvd from 1-3 pm. It sounds like a lot of fun. It's a bit of a drive for me and I'll have to check and see if I have plans, but I'm thinking I'll make the drive up there. Maybe I'll even use some of my book budget money to buy one of the books. (Is it sad that I have to have a book budget so I don't buy too many books?)

Here is a link to the blog with all the details including the details about a blog giveaway.

Oh, and while we are on the topic of books...I've updated my list of books I've read this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment