Thursday, June 28, 2012

A New Post...finally

Home....I love being at home. I've heard it said that if your kids say "I hate you" it's a good thing because it means that the kids feel safe enough to express themselves. If you fear you parents, you wouldn't dare say I hate you. But if you are in a loving environment, it's safe to say how you feel - even if "hate" is the feeling you feel at the time (though I doubt the child actually hates the parent). Does that make sense? Anyway...I just feel so blessed to be married to Ryan and and live in the home I do (not the house, but the home - tee hee). I love Ryan so much and I love that I can be 100% open and honest with him. I can tell him literally ANYTHING! I can express my opinions on more controversial topics - opinions that I don't feel safe sharing with others. I never feel judged by Ryan for feeling the way I do. I never feel dumb for thinking the way I think. I never feel evil for disagreeing with others. And usually we agree on these types of things (which is also nice). But even when we don't agree, because they are opinions and people's opinion's differ - that's okay too. He listens and understands where I'm coming from. Ryan makes our house a home and I love him for that. I love him with all of my heart and I can't imagine a life with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment