Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Recycle Bank

I found this neat website the other day - Recycle Bank. You do quick little things on their website (like a little match game or a short animated quiz about corn sugar) and you earn points that you can exchange for prizes like coupons. My favorite is getting the kashi coupon. It's a coupon for $2 ANY kashi product. I used one tonight at the store and got a protein bar for FREE!!! Or you can get crackers, cookies or cereal for super cheap. Anyway...it's actually kind of fun and you get to learn about keeping our environment a little greener. If you're interested, use this link HERE and I'll get some points for referring you. Yay for being green!

P.S. I'm still trying to decide which McDonald's slogan I like best. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment